Updates and product news for autumn 2018 and year 2019
There will be a lot of wonderful updates and product redesigns for end of year 2018 and beginning of 2019!
From November 15th 2018:
- A better fit for standard compression pants for the genital area. Fit is improved around waist and hip area, the size chart will stay the same.
- A better fit for standard post-operative vest for men, the size chart will stay the same.
- A better fit for both compression bra and the post-operative strong support bra. Size charts will stay the same.
- All standard headgear across all product groups, along with Skin collar and sternal strap will be updated. Product do not visually differ from previous products. The improvements are mainly small upgrades to increase comfort of use.
From January 1st 2019:
- Standard post-operational sleeves for women will be updated! The fit will be better around the circumferences, the lengths will remain the same. A new size chart will be introduced.
- New standard high-waisted model for compression pants for the genital area. The waist will be 8 cm higher than the regular model. Product will be stocked, too.
From February 1st 2019:
- Standard post-operational pants will be upgraded and the fit around the waist and hips improved in February (previous schedule on January). A new size chart will be introduced later on.
Price lists for additions for custom-made and standard products will be updated on 15th Nov 2018. Changes and additions are detailed with more precision than ever before – this will ease order and reorder process considerably!